Do It Yourself Kit
What can you customize?
- Clear or Bronze glass door
- Cedar door with glass window
Sauna light cover and sauna accessories2 of 5
Choose your electric heater3 of 5
Build straight or L shaped benches.
Choose how many levels you need.
Customize your sauna layout and size5 of 5
Western Red Cedar is our most popular sauna wood. Cedar sauna woods are strong, lightweight and generally do not warp or shrink over time while providing a more comfortable and cooler sauna surface to sit and lean on. Our DIY sauna liner kit is the easiest way to have a complete sauna quickly installed in your home or commercial space. You can install a sauna anywhere in your home. Just add our complete home sauna kit to your pre-built framed, insulated and wired structure. Sauna kits can also be installed outdoor in a cabana or shed. Our sauna material kits are made of Clear or Knotty Canadian Western Red cedar, and we can design and customize any shape and size to meet your needs. Sauna kits are the most affordable and effective option when building a sauna, and Bsaunas offers the lowest factory-direct prices. With over many years of experience in the sauna industry, you can trust Bsaunas to provide design and installation expertise, excellent customer service, and high quality clear or knotty cedar saunas.
- Foil Vapor Barrier
- 1×4 11/16 T&G clear or knotty, grade ‘A’ cedar lining for walls & ceiling
- All T&G finished on ONE side
- Clear 2X4 grade ‘A’ cedar for benches and supports
- Corner mouldings for walls and ceiling
- Sauna Door (All Doors pre-hung on door jamb)
- Door Casings for inside and outside of the sauna
- Cedar lower and upper Vents Grills
- Heater guard fence
- Marine-grade, vapour proof light
- Sauna Heater. Many heater options are available
- Sauna Control ( control options)
- Detailed sauna installation instructions